Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Staybridge Suites, by Becky and Dave Darnell


Hi to all!
I think everyone has the details now on the big trip. Alicia, don't worry, Dad'll be fine driving with the help of Pat and Marinell. Thanks Pat for doing that! I'm assuming the kids are coming? If so, let me know how many rooms you'll need.
And Les, the hotel is the Staybridge Suites at Keller Springs and the Tollway. Very close to your Mom. I guess we can plan when and where to meet when we get the dates nailed down.
I'm super excited to see everybody! Y'all let me know whatever you need me to do!
Love to all,
Becky


Dear Nasel,

Becky has given the greenlight on rooms at the Staybridge, we could all go over there and live....indefinitely. I vote yes, the breakfasts are gourmet.

You should calm Queen G-Mas' nerves with a soothing call. I hope everyone there is doing well. This is going to give a boost to all of you wonderful people. We are blessed to be relatives. God is great.

Kiss, kiss, D2

No comments: