Saturday, October 25, 2008

Collette Baiocco News, from Lesan

Hi all,

Fabulous news, I have made contact with some other family members! My dads
brother Norbert lived in Utah and its his three children that I have had the
pleasure of reconnecting with in the past couple of months. So those names are
now added to this email list that I send periodically to update you all on my
mom.

These cousins are DeDe Collette Lemmon married to Craig and living very near me.

They have a daughter Megan who is married to Shawn Holladay and they live near
here also! I loved meeting DeDe, Craig and Megan. As we re-discovered each
other we realized that Megan and my daughter Nina were in the same high school
but one year apart!

A couple of weeks ago Joan Leslie Collette Maxwell came to visit and I got to
see her also! She still lives in Utah and is married I thinki to Bruce and has
two kids? I will get this info and post it so we all know who the rest of our
extended family is.

Then there is Mike Collette who now lives in IOWA or IDAHO, again I can't
remember, too much info for this old brain. But I will find out and hopefully
connect with Mike soon.

Regarding my mom. First of all for those that need to know mom will be coming
to my house from Thur Oct 30 to Tues Nov 4 for a little escape. We are going to

go to church, maybe Christmas shop, get hair cut etc. Lots of little things.

The two biggest stats in moms health are we are going to try and wean her off of

her depression meds when she comes here (so I can keep an eye on her). When she
got those meds she was a lot different than she is now. We hope taking her off
will make her a little more "with it".

The bad news is her MRSA infection has returned. All we can do is treat it but
it does concern me that this is the third time she has broken out.

Mom still has her PT twice a week and this is so good for her. The exercises
are so necessary. Her once a week nurse is also still coming to check moms
vitals.

Thats it for this time. So glad this family is staying in touch! Again, if you

don't care to receive this news, just let me know.

Love Leslie Ann Colletter Baiocco (Lesan for newcomers!)

Sorry,

Forgot to add explanation of photos


1st is my three from left, Catherine, Sam and Nina

with my mom is DeDe and Craif

with my mom is Joan and DeDe

my mom with Sam Baiocco my husband on her right, my brother Paul Collette on
her left, left side is me in front with Alice on my left and her boyfriend Dan
on my right


Send my YOUR photos...........Megan, I loved the NY ones!

No comments: