Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lesan's Laundry List and Call for Rules, Go Figure! -- by Lesan

First of all I need to be brought into this espionage loop.  Sorry I am a little
slow on the uptake but I missed the last class!

Who is Cassie? The dog?

Traveling with nurse not good idea as unless you know one its pretty
risky....been there with my mom and it was not a good feeling

No such thing as endurance build up with bowel troubles............sorry to say,
I have been thru this with Big SIS and trying to regulate and pinpoint trouble
areas for over one year

I am pretty sure flying them or Jerre not good, nor for my mom the big sis

Timing of Queen and Big Sis reunion we can work around totally, mom does not do
anything except with one of us

The money part depends on how we do this: seems flying is out so helping to pay
for gas or anything else is my only concern with whomever ends up doing this.
Maybe its a sensitive issue but needs to be talked about as no one should get
stuck if its hurting them. I am willing to make up a story for Queen Sis about
someone in my family winning money, finding money, stealing money or even making
money.

I will do whatever the team needs me to do..........I am used to being pooped
upon, relied upon, yelled upon, blamed for it all etc. I can handle any role!

Bottom line for me is this:

You all have Houston Targets and their individual concerns with health etc.
I have Dallas Target and her issues.

One of the main problems I see is that the health issues change from day to day
which is why it is so scary for them to leave their comfort zones. In my moms
case some days it chanes by the hour! Often I have thought of drugging me mum
and tossing her in trunk for drive down; but then I think of her waking while
en route.............

So it certainly looks like every one of us is willing and able to do whatever we
can.
I am also thinking now it might be best for me to try and get my mom down to the
Queen. I will ask my commander today......................what he thinks. He
just didn't want me driving down alone and if he were to drive we have the
smoking in the car issue etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (mom still smokes)

Lets keep this going for the sake of these sisters who need to see each other
soon.

Love Agent L


ps. there is a lot to consider. Can the health issues be stablized enough to be
away from home............although I can't see not being able to travel with all
that is needed! I have gotten mom very used to her diapers and I travel from my
place to hers with all the necessary items for any accident. I don't know if
the Queen is ready yet ................of how bad her troubles are and the
dignity of both these sisters is of the highest priority for me.

More later, over and out.

No comments: