Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Major Boost, by Becky Darnell


Dear IMF Team:
I just received more solid input from Becky D .... Rah, Rah, Ree -- BEEK! Now we are 78% closer to objective. No longer mission impossi-hyperbole.. Put me in for a $100, who's going to be banker? Lesan, you be Banker... no? Big Dave is closest to "the packages," lives in neighborhood. He is our field operative to pickup BEEK at airport. pd
geades@sbcglobal.net, darnellbecky@yahoo.com, lesliebaiocco@tx.rr.com, collette56@verizon.net, pcollette@csystemssoftware.com, Rbobdarnell@sbcglobal.net, stevenator2047@yahoo.com, dpdassoc@yahoo.com
Thanks BEEK! Peet --
Attached below Beck Darnell
-----Original Message-----
From: Becky darnell <darnellbecky@yahoo.com>
To: patdarnell@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 9:00 pm
Subject: Re:The G-ma's Caper

Hey Pete!
Sorry my response is late but I just saw this. Don't go to my personal e-mail very often. I have been begging Mom to come to Dallas. She needs to see Leslie and everyone really. I don't think flying is an option for them right now. I can fly down and drive them up. I think they can handle the drive if we take it slow and there are many good restrooms on the way which seems to be the issue for Mom. My hotel is very close to Aunt Leslie's house and we take pets so all 3 of them can come no problem. They would have a comfortable place to stay ... close to where they need to be and I live 5 minutes away as well. I would drive them home and fly back to Dallas.
I've offered this to them many times, but I think they just need the encouragement to make it happen. And when it will happen so I can plan. I work too much and unfortunately have to plan my life around it. Let me know what you think. Hope y'all are well! Miss you!
Hugs and love,
Becky

--- On Tue, 10/28/08, patdarnell@aol.com <patdarnell@aol.com> wrote:
From: patdarnell@aol.com <patdarnell@aol.com>
Subject: Re:The G-ma's Caper
To: geades@sbcglobal.net, darnellbecky@yahoo.com, lesliebaiocco@tx.rr.com, collette56@verizon.net, pcollette@csystemssoftware.com, Rbobdarnell@sbcglobal.net, stevenator2047@yahoo.com, dpdassoc@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 9:33 AM

No comments: