Monday, October 27, 2008

First evidence for G-Ma's Caper, by Lesan


Looking still defiant there Aunt
Leslie... We're all coming to see
you.














October 27, 2008 | by Lesan
Same here my dear sweet CUZ. I love hearing and seeing about our families!

I am on a mission to see HOW the hell we can get our moms together for a visit!
Between the two and their illnesses I just can't figure out how to do
this.........put on your thinking cap.

Hugs to all, Lesan

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
---- patdarnell@aol.com wrote: 14 Oct 2008
>
> Hi Cuz:
> I hope you are enjoying the cooler weather like we are. Mostly catch myself
yawning, and trying to curl up somewhere...
>
> Buttercup, brown dog, is much friskier though, and wants to tear around the
neighborhood. The kids are doing their best to not be kids, and Marinell is
working her little buns off.
>
> Desiree likes/hates when I send out her editorial pictures of her acting out.
She is trying to balance the acts of being cool -- not too cool -- not preppy --
but still wear a dress sometimes... oh well. I think Marinell and I have earned
our tweeners degrees by now, holy cow.
>
> But Dez always giggles when you guys reply to our little internet plays, so I
know my little gurl is still in there somewhere.
>
> Love and hugs to all, as we enter the holiday season.. though I haven't
written lately, it doesn't mean you are not in our hearts and thoughts.
>
> Patrick and Family

No comments: