Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bogeys, Nasel and Aggie Eyes? by Alicia Geades

Dear Nasel 1!

I am also worried about bogeys driving by themselves..........someone make us feel better about it. Or should someone go down there and drive them up?

My favorite part of this whole "operation" is getting to chat with all of you and conspire together!

Hugs,
Me
Alicia Geades
Credit Analyst
Cummins Southern Plains, LLC
600 N. Watson Road
Arlington, TX 76011
800-640-0495 ext. 6865
Cell: 817-229-9319
Fax: 817-640-6955


- -- - - - - - - - - - - -
OK CUZ (D2?) , I have many questions re: this email so please follow my QUESTINS beneath each statement.


---- Dave Darnell <dpdassoc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Aggie Eyes, - WHY ARE YOU CALLING ALL OF US AGGIE EYES? JUST CURIOUS, CANT FIGURE IT OUT.
>
> The bogeys want to drive to "Big D". Tentative dates would be Nov 14th thru Nov 16th. Dependent on G-Pa procuring his optical devices by that date. They are necessary for him to obtain a permit to operate a motor vehicle.

ARE THE BOGIES YOUR MOM AND DAD? ANY DATE IS GOOD.......... HOWEVER, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME BOGEY ONE DROVE THAT FAR? ARE ALL OF YOU SURE HE IS CAPABLE AND WHY IS HE GETTING NEW OD'S (OPTICAL DEVICES).........WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE DROVE THAT FAR? HE CAN BE PERFECTLY FINE AND I ONLY HAVE ALL OF YOU TO RELY ON FOR THAT FACT..........I AM JUST COMPUTING ALL THE TROUBLES MY MOM HAS SHARED WITH ME ABOUT HIM AND IT MAKES ME CONCERNED.....SO FREE ME FROM MY WORRIE???
>
> Back-up dates would be the following week-end, Nov 21st thru Nov 23rd and continuing with schedule as such, until said devices are procured.

ALL ARE GOOD.
>
> Staybridge Suites will continue to be HQ. I CAN LOOK THIS UP SO I KNOW WHERE TO RENDEVOUS.... Beek ( I ASSUME THIS IS BECKY? ) are you copasetic with all that?

> Lesan and PCollette do you have Big Sis secured and ready to roll? SHE IS AS SECURE AS SHE WILL EVER BE AND WE CAN MAKE HER ROLL ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYHOW...... Leesha are you covering all contingencies? Please advise Syl & Joe of plans and ask for input.

Steve cover the western perimeter.

WOULD STEVE BE YOUR SON STEVE? HI STEVE! WHAT IS THE WESTERN PERIMETER?
>
> I'm staying in "H'town" to provide cover for the four-legged bogey. Let's all pray for a successful and safe mission. I THINK I GET THIS.............
>
> Love you like sisters, brothers and cousins. ME TOO!
> Copy that? I'm out, D2 IS THIS YOU DAVE?
> Love you too, son.
>

PS. REMEMBER, I MISSED THE COVERT CHAT CLASS SO I'M SORRY I NEED SO MUCH HELP WITH THIS...............I AM GAME FOR ANYTHING, ANYTIME AND WILL HAVE BIG SIS READY PLUS PLANS FOR ALL TO GATHER WHO CAN AT HER HOUSE OR PERHAPS MINE..........

LOVE TO ALL, NASEL 1 (I just thought of this and love it, it's Lesan backword

No comments: