Monday, October 27, 2008

Evening Oct 27, by Dave Darnell


Dearest Lesan, Pat and 'Licia,
I take Mom and Dad to Hobby to board one of the 10 flights a day to Love Field. Lesan picks them up and takes them to Becky who puts them in one of her suites for a coupla' days. Then they shuttle around to visit. Lesan puts them on at Love and I pick them up at Hobby.


This is my idea only. Not discussed or approved. If I bring it up, it will be shot down like those birds Sam and I want to shoot.

Someone with charisma and social skills beyond my capabilities will have to sell it.

Love, Dave


--- On Mon, 10/27/08, patdarnell@aol.com <patdarnell@aol.com> wrote:
From: patdarnell@aol.com <patdarnell@aol.com>
Subject: Fwd: Hey Cuzzzzz / Thinking Caps in Place?
To: dpdassoc@yahoo.com, darnellbecky@yahoo.com, desireedarnell@hotmail.com, Rbobdarnell@sbcglobal.net, geades@sbcglobal.net, jerredarnell@sbcglobal.net
Date: Monday, October 27, 2008, 8:19 AM

Hello Persons with Thinking Caps on:
I am forwarding this to forward-thinking Geade's and Darnell's who might come up with an answer to Lesan Colette Baiocco's question...

Love and hugs to all,
Patreek

No comments: