Monday, November 24, 2008

Penguins, Parental Guidance, Flappers, and Pharoahs

G-Ma Caper Completed: All Units back to Routines
by Nasel

Hi all,
First of all let my say I'm sorry if I pissed anybody off with my comment about the photos I took not being good! Of course the PEOPLE are perfect, its the quality of the photos or eyes closed or shadows in the pic etc I was talking about!! Here are the rest of the ones I took.

My heart is still swelling with feelings about this visit! It was just perfect for me and I know my mother is just BEYOND herself.

I feel sure if anyone else has photos you will share????

After thanksgiving I will follow up on:

Fudge recipe for whoever wanted it.

Copies of Collette Home movies etc.

DAVID - ask your mom if she found the info I had given her re: her nutrition. When
she called she said she could not find and I can certainly re-send. Can you print an attachment?

DESIREE - I will be photographing and sending to you a photo of all my penguins
which I display at Christmas! This is very, very cool that we share this love of Penguins!

Busy week so till later,
Love Lesan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aunt lesan, you are TRULY amazing!!
i will try to choose a topc to photograph, possibly me and the boyfriend, i'll post pictures asap

the visit was beyond this world! you planned it out so great! i love you guys so much :)

until then, love you!
<3 Des