Friday, November 7, 2008

Tea Sippers are still Number one "Five" in the Nation

UPDATE from Lesan -- Evening Sunday 9th November
It just occurred to me that you might like to know this:

Aunt Jerre called me and told me they want to take mom to Luby's. Thats great and mom would love it except:

The other part of moms illnesses includes [unable to eat certain foods] although we appear to have nearly gotten that under control.

Thats part of the reason me, Al and Paul have decided to just have simple foods available at moms for all of our visiting times.......its stuff that me, Paul and Al can split up after and eat ourselves so its no big deal but will be there in case! IT suits our needs with moms health.

This has happened so many times that we get mom ready and dressed etc and at the last minute she can't go because this [or that] happens to her. So if we do make any plans and at the last min. I have to say, "its best we don't go today," just understand what that means.

ps. to Chris and Justine. this visit is planned for Nov 21, 22 and 23 WISH you could be here!

Lesan

Please Comment

Hey CUZ,

Looks like all is coming true and not too soon. Mama is beyond happy.

Did I detect a hint about beer?????

If so, I need to know a brand name! NOW please.

Also, I got info about Bob and Jerre...

...how bout your kids? Soda, water or ice tea?

If soda, which kind, this is crucial!!!


Are Dave and dog coming or not?


Looks like the 21 based on what Beck told me today...........we are loose.

Love Lesan

Please Comment

2 comments:

d2r2 said...

Stella Artois is a true miracle of the brewer's art. I'd fall off the wagon for that glass of amber nectar.

MooPig said...

Big Dave is staying home in Pearland with Doggie, Cassie, while G-ma Jer and G-pa Bob drive up with the Marinell's.