Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mom is over, and I mean over the moon, with joy

by Naselana Baiocco


Mornin All!

That Blog is pretty neat however it was very weird to see stuff I had written a while back posted there. And my typo's, jeeze louise!

I don't have time to figure out the blog rules right now so this will have to do.

After seeing all the great photos on there I wanted to share some of mine.
Forgive me if I have already sent any of this:

PHOTO DETAIL - Me, Chris, Paul, Alice, Justine and MOM with our good friend Rose at our last gathering about two years ago;

Big Sis sitting on my patio smoking after breakfast;

Big Sis getting hair cut by CiCi on Halloween (CiCi was a go-go person!);

my 3 from left, Catherine, Sam and Nina.

Trip Info Questions and Comments

I read the entire blog and did not see a confirmed date so when is it to happen?

Who exactly will be here so I can plan food/drink at moms house and maybe mine?

We need to strive to give mom and Jerre some alone time. I know my mom needs this so maybe the gang can just take a side trip over to my house, about 30 min away and have lunch or something to kill time? If my two oldest are working we could also
go and invade their restaurants for something to do? My Nina is in a wedding that weekend so I doubt we will even get to see her!

Does anyone know what Bob and Jerre prefer to drink?

EXAMPLE: do they drink coffee? with cream? or tea? what kind? regular or decaf? do they drink wine/beer? what kind? are there any dietary restrictions at all?

I ask these because my mom has so many restrictions.

I asked before and nobody answered so maybe I did dream this...........did any of you suggest that I call Aunt Jerre to talk about this trip? I told my mom and she is over, and I mean over the moon with joy.

Love Naselana


2 comments:

d2r2 said...

You all are wonderful to look at.

Aunt Leslie you make me smile. You've always known what to say and how to say it.
Alice and Justine you are dreams.
Lesan...such lovely children. Catherine, Sam and Nina have great lives and pay careful attention to all of the miracles surrounding you.
Paul, I'd love to share a cup of joe and a cigarette with you, but I quit smoking. So let's just have the joe. Kisses, dd

d2r2 said...

Chris, you're so handsome and wise looking. I always wanted to be on your team at hide-n-seek.