Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Spring Cleaning Projects: PHOTO's and Movies

In order to help with this let me say:
by Lesan Baiocco

Regarding all the home video we watched at moms. I have all the originals of those in VHS and DVD form. I can copy both at my home. All I need is an order of who wants what. The new video from Paul will have to come from him or whatever which none of us has seen except for Alice.

So I am ready to start the copying and just need to know who wants what and in
what format?

I have:
  • COLLETTE Home Movies (which has a lot of Darnell footage)
  • AUNTY FRAN trip to TN video (her final farewell)
  • The CRITES Video that has me and Chris and our parents and Fran and Chuck and those other relatives of ours from Abilene including Frank and Lou
So who wants what and in what format VHS or DVD?

It could be after Christmas till I get this done but its so easy for me. I can
come up with a price just to cover the cost of the blank VHS tapes and/or DVD
discs.

Let me know all!
Love Les

No comments: