Saturday, December 6, 2008

Only you know, and I know: "Don't forget to grease your loaf pan"


Now, We all Know
by Lesan Baiocco

Hi
For Sylvia, Alice, Becky, Alicia and Marinell...

If I left somebody out, let them know. The recipe for that fudge, the entire recipe can be found at Oprah.com under foods/recipes/rachel ray or at rachelray.com. [Click HERE]

Its called Five-Minute Fudge Wreaths

This is a quickie version:

Buy:
1 pack, 12 oz, semisweet choc chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 can 14 oz, sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
8 oz chopped walnuts
1/2 cup raisons


These are the basic ingredients with amounts. I do not make it like Rachel does with the round cake pan using the milk can in the middle to form a wreath.

(I am mailing you the official recipe so you will see what I am talking about)

...but for today this is all you need. I use those throw away small loaf pans and
fill them and chill them and cut them in half. Wrap with saran and tie ends
with ribbon or yarn. I totally can't remember how many I get out of each
batch????? Yikes.

Anyway, you can substitute ANY flavor of choc chips and dried fruit and/or nuts!

Be sure to grease your loaf pan and if you are in a hurry and can't leave these
to sit overnight, freeze them for about 45 min. so they will harden enough for
you to cut.

Love, Lesan

No comments: